N/A - 2015 72' OCEAN ALEXANDER
San Diego California $2,595,000 USD
San Diego California
Array DEVOCEAN Original owner>>LLC OWNED Undoubtedly the finest available example of this sought after model; only 212 hours on the desirable 1,250 HP MTU's and only 178 hours on the gensets! Complete professional photography will follow in the near term. Preliminary specs-includes the following factory options: Sapelli satin interior finish Galley see through into salon Additional Kohler 23KW Generator Gulfcoast fuel polisher Proportional bow and stern thruster controls (3 station) Flybridge air conditioning (24,000 BTU) S/S transom gates 300' chain w/Delta style anchor Flip down 32" TV w/sat receiver on Aft deck Phantom screen doors on salon door and the two pilothouse doors 24" Electi-Chef electric BBQ (Custom built w/316 SS) on Command Bridge 3.0 kW Inverter pkg, w/70 amp chargerand Blue Power full function programmable controller 900 gpd Sea Recovery water maker pkg, w/auto flush, PH neutralizer, UV sterilizer and Commercial pre-filter Upgraded AV system-RTI remote control A/V system w/ iPad Mini Sonos Audio System Aft docking station Custom S/S transom boarding gates Rough Wave WiFi antenna and receiver FLIR Camera Zodiac 6-man canister liferaft
LENGTH 72' (21.95m)
BUILDER OCEAN ALEXANDER
ASKING PRICE $2,595,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2015
BEAM 18' 11" (5.77m)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION San Diego, California, USA
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 72 Pilothouse from Ocean Alexander delivers more beam and more living options than any other vessel; a true home run. The more modern hull gives you better speed with less fuel burn. OA's continuing obsession with engineering, safety and performance is evident all over it. They've added some intriguing designs features such as a private staircase entry to your master stateroom, an island galley layout and full wet bar with seating in the spacious command bridge area.
- Vinylester resin infusion hull, deck, bulkheads and floor construction
- Reinforced collision bulkhead
- 2" elliptical 316L stainless steel handrails and stations. 1 1/2" on the FB.
- Sound dampening to the level of 1/2 to 1/10 of ISO-6954 sound level ratings
- Exterior painted surface, with professional grade Alexseal polyurethane paint for minimal maintenance.
- Marine grade aluminum structural beams integrated into the hull and deck.
- Cross-knit directional carbon fiber added in high stress areas for integrity and torsional strength.
- Solid hull bottom
- Three coats of Seahawk hi-build epoxy barrier coat under the bottom paint.
- Twin MTU 1,250HP engines (approx 212 hrs)
- Three fixed control stations; aft deck docking, lower helm, and FB helm.
- MTU cabled remote with 2 receptacles (aft deck and PH)
- Electronic engine controls
- Delta-T intake/exhaust fans with de-mister.
- PTO hydraulic take-off on each transmission for powering the thrusters, stabilizers and windlass.
- Monolithic S/S engine beds for added stability and strength.
- S/S hand rails in engine room,
- Military spec A16XN alloys used in engine exhaust system for optimum performance.
- 2X Kohler 23 kW genset(s) (approx.178 hours)
- S/S rudders
- Oversized bronze propellor shaft V-struts.
- Dripless shaft and rudder seals.
- High performance computer designed and machined propellors.ual
- 1 ea. Stidd helm chair PH
- 2 ea. Stidd helm chairs on FB
- Muir VWCLP3500 hydraulic windlass.
- S/S anchor with all chain rode.
- Chain counter at PH and FB helm.
- Ocean Alexander proprietary "dry bilge ventilation system" with dedicated exhaust to keep bilges dry and mildew free.
- Steelhead 1500lb hydraulic/electric davit w/power rotation.
- Fire extinguishing system in engine room.
- Pantograph windshield wipers w/washers and intermittent function.
- Kahlenberg HD horn system
- 2 remote compressed air bibs located in the lazerette and cockpit cabinet.
- Ocean Alexander designed oversized shafts, rudders and other drive train systems are one class larger than the competitive vessel.
- 2mm thich 316 S/S water tank w/sight gauge.
- Fresh water wash down at the bow, the stern and the boat deck.
- Dockside water connection.
- One 40 gallon water heater w/dual heating elements for faster heating.
- Hot water recirculating pump.
- 4.5mm 5052 aluminum fuel g=tanks w/sight gauges, tested to 33CFR510 international standards.
- High and low fuel alarm system.
- Dual Racor fuel/water separator w/Y-valves for engine and generator
- Filler for fuel tanks on both port and stud side, so complete fueling can be done from either side of the vessel
- Fuel system with venting and "catch" system, designed for burps, etc.
- Common drainage system
- Automatic bilge pump(s) with high water alarms
- Dry bilge area arrangement in the center of the engine room
Electronics and electrical:
- 2X Furuno NavNet TZ Touch systems
- Furuno auto pilot
- ICOM VHF radio 2 ea.
- GOST securitysystem
- Engine room and aft deck camera system
- Triband Sat HD7 w/DirectTV receivers
- Ritchie Compass 4 1/2"
- Maretron system w/"anchor watch" remote panel in the master cabin
- EPIRB with new battery (October 2018).
- HD sealed AGM batteries = 4 ea. 24vdc engine start, 2 ea. 12vdc gen set start, 3000 amp hours of inverter/house 24 vdc bank.
- Battery paralleling system with controller switch
- Service battery switch
- Engine battery isolation switch.
- AC outlets
- AC/DC distribution panels w/magnetic circuit breakers
- 60 amp battery charger for house and engine start bank(s)
- Iso-Boost package for both shore power cords
- Shore power receptacles w/Iso-Boost and 2 ea. 50/240amp power cords w/Glendinning cable master cord reels.
- Electrical breaker panels with backlighting.
- 24v LED lighting. Some w/dimming function
- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning rated for "Extreme Tropical Climates".
- Refrigerant type is accepted worldwide under the Montreal Protocols.
- Vimar switches and outlets
- LED 55" TV with A/V system
- One sub-woofer with full surround sound.
- Evan K. Marshall custom design salon furniture and sofa. Sofa includes storage.
- Wood valances
- 24V LED lights
- Enlarged windows in salon with custom engineered solution incorporated marine grade aluminum beams allowing for industry leading window expanse.
- RTI remote control A/V System w/ iPad Mini
- Rough Wave Wifi
- LED 40" TV
- DVD/CD audio stereo and video system
- One sub-woofer
- King bed w/custom mattress
- Head board
- Two nightstands
- Storage under bert
- Chest of drawers
- Ensuite head w/stall shower featuring full body spray bar, separate shower wand, and separate fixed shower head.
- Safe in hanging locker
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Enlarged "gill" style windows w/custom engineered "sandwiched glass" construction
GENERAL CABIN/HEAD FEATURES:
- Fresh Air system w/filtered fresh air drawn from outside and vented to the lower cabins for constant fresh, clear air distribution
- China sinks
- Grohe fixtures
- Seamless fiberglass shower designs
- Planus toilet systems
- Granite/marble in shower, floors, seats, trim.
- VIP cabin w/ensuite head and entertainment system
- Port Guest cabin with ensuite head and entertainment system
- Side by side Maytag washer dryer units
- USB power plugs at PH helm and master cabin
- Custom decor, bed spreads, curtain fabrics, soft goods, etc.
- Complete dishwater and flatware package
- Complete galley cookware
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Satin varnish on interior wood work
- Galley see-through to salon
- Granite countertops
- Solid wood floor custom engineered with same wear capacity as a solid 3/4" wood floor.
- Large split stainless Franke sink with garbage disposal.
- 36" JennAir refer/freezer
- 30" JennAir over the range Microwave/Convection oven
- 27" JennAir 220v cooktop
- Garbage compactor
- 2X Fisher-Pykel dishwasher drawers
- Lazerette storage lockers
- 12VSX AB RIB w/40 hp Yamaha OB with 10hours (VHF, UW lights, stereo, Keel Guard, battery charger)
- Underwater lights on transom
- OA turnkey package includes pots, pans, dishes, flatware, toaster, espresso machine, etc.
- Twin MTU 1,250 hp 12V2000M94's (212 hrs)
- 2 ea. Kohler 23 kW generators (178 hrs)
- Spare parts and filters
- 900 god Sea Recovery water maker
- 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster
- 15 hp hydraulic stern thruster
- Bow and stern thruster proportional controller with locking (3 ea. station)
- WesMar stabilizer system